We recommend making Buffalo Hunting reservations well in advance to secure availability.
Interesting Buffalo Hunting Information
- Though buffalo may appears slow and harmless due to their lethargic movements, don’t let that fool you. They are capable of running over 40 miles per hour and are known to charge if provoked!
- Food for thought: Bison meat is lower in fat and cholesterol and higher in protein than beef and is delicious!
- Buffalo can grow to over 3,800 pounds.
- They have been known to jump as high as 6 feet in the air!
- Buffalo can be extremely dangerous and have injured three times more people than bears have at Yellowstone National Park!